Cooking wholesome meals and healthy snacks is much easier when you keep healthy ingredients in your pantry. There are many ways to replace glutinous foods with gluten-free alternatives. Aleia’s makes gluten-free, flavor-full substitutes that will appeal to everyone! Just make sure you have them on-hand!
Culinary mainstays you’ll want to keep in your cabinet:
· Aleia’s Italian Bread Crumbs – You’ll use these over and over in your recipes!
· Aleia’s Panko – The secret to getting an extra crispy coating.
· Aleia’s Coat & Crunch – Super crunchy. You won’t be able to stop eating this!
· Aleia’s Savory Stuffing – Every bit as delicious as the stuffing you remember!
· Aleia’s Croutons – Will not get soggy in your salad!
· Aleia’s Cookies – Nostalgic sweets baked from scratch and made with fresh simple ingredients.
There’s nothing better than making your own chicken nuggets. Aleia’s Italian Bread Crumbs makes a killer coating! Once you start making your own chicken nuggets, your family will never request a store-bought or fast food brand again!
These freeze well also so make a big batch and freeze your extras for a quick meal on a busy night!
Get the RECIPE for Aleia’s Chicken Nuggets and make your own sensational chicken cutlet sandwich!
Purchase Aleia’s Gluten Free Italian Bread Crumbs NOW!
I am a 70 man,who up until I was in my 60’s a gluten allergy dropped on me. Also I became diabetic and other things happened When I was 40 I hurt my lower back, I never worked again. I started to bake every thing I could, then in my 60’s the gluten allergy came. I tried to but what I made, or bought tasted like do do, I have given up and cut out the cookies. NOW! WOW Your cookies are very tastie(almond horns& coconut mac tons)GREAT for all people with a gluten allergy, really good taste