Makes approximately 32 pieces
- 1 cup of Aleia’s Italian Bread Crumbs
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 lbs chicken breast, cut into 1½” nugget shapes
- Non-GMO Vegetable spray
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Rinse and dry chicken.
- Slice the chicken breast the long way into ½” size strips then cut into 1½” size pieces.
- Place in bowl and cover with olive oil and toss to coat.
- Pour the Italian Bread Crumbs onto a clean plate.
- Press each piece of chicken into the Italian Bread Crumbs to cover the entire nugget.
- Lightly spray a baking sheet with the Non-GMO spray. Place nuggets on the baking sheet and lightly spray the tops of the nuggets
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until done. (minimum internal temperature of 165°F for chicken)
- Do not flip the nuggets.
Tip: For Parmesan chicken nuggets, add ¼ cup of parmesan cheese to the breading mix.
Dipping Sauces/Fantastic Condiments
Honey mustard dipping sauce
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice