Terms and Conditions
Free shipping on retail orders $40.00 or more in the Continental United States only.
Free shipping is only valid when choosing the UPS Ground option. (4-8 business days for delivery)
4 Pin Oak Drive
Branford, CT 06405
Business hours: 8 am – 5 pm (Eastern Standard Time)
Aleia’s is dedicated to customer satisfaction. If you experience a problem with any of our products, customer service, or shipping — please let us know. We'll strive to do whatever it takes to make it right for you. We are grateful for your support of Aleia's Gluten Free Foods and appreciate the opportunity to share our products with you. The highest compliment you can pay us is to be completely satisfied with your experience.
Comments, Love Notes and Suggestions
We welcome your feedback. Please send an email to [email protected] and tell us what you liked, or what we can do better.
We will ship your order within 1-2 business days from the day we receive the order. We ship Monday through Friday, exclusive of holidays. All orders are shipped via UPS or USPS Priority. Depending on your location, we may hold your shipment until the following Monday to ensure freshness. Due to the fragility of our food products, we cannot ship to P.O. Boxes. Aleia’s calculates shipping rates on package weight and destination zip codes per carrier.
UPS Delivery Without Signature
We authorize UPS to leave your package at the recipient's address without a signature. This provides the added convenience that the recipient does not have to be home to accept the package, and the food doesn't suffer from multiple delivery attempts.
You may cancel your order for any reason prior to shipment and receive a full refund. Should you desire to cancel an item prior to receipt, please call: 203.488.5556. You will be advised of the status of your merchandise shipment, and the ability to cancel. If the merchandise has already been shipped, it will be your responsibility to pay the complete shipping and handling charges.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Discover cards and PayPal.
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii
Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii have an upcharge of $10 per address.
There are some unique shipping details for these two states:
- Two Business Day Shipping takes three days to reach these states.
- Aleia’s does not ship Two Business Day packages over the weekend in order to protect the food. As such, the deadline for a same-week delivery to Alaska or Hawaii is Tuesday, 5pm Eastern Standard Time. Orders placed by this time should arrive by Friday.
- Two Business Day Shipping is not available in all parts of either state. In these cases, it is necessary to ship by Priority Overnight, however this service is not guaranteed for one business day.
- Saturday delivery is not available in all locations. If you have any questions, please email [email protected] or call 203.488.5556 and we'll help!
Saturday and Sunday Shipments
We only ship Monday through Friday. If you place your order after 5pm Eastern Standard Time Friday, we will ship your order on the following Monday.
We can send food to all 50 states - however, we can't send Aleia’s internationally.
We can't ship perishable product to P.O. Boxes due to UPS regulations.
- We can ship to Rural Route numbers (R.R.), as UPS will deliver.
- Every house in America should have some form of a street address that UPS can reach.
- Ship to a neighbor.
- Ship to a UPS store for pick-up.
- Ship to a work address.
APO and FPO
We ship a limited selection of foods to APO and FPO addresses via the United States Postal Service Priority Mail. We cannot take these orders online, but will be very happy to help you by phone at 203.488.5556.
As you choose your foods, please keep a few things in mind:
- It can take up to two weeks for delivery.
- The USPS doesn't guarantee delivery within a certain time frame, so sending perishables can be risky.
- We cannot send frozen bread.
- Shipping charges per address are USPS rates plus $4 for handling.