We manufacture in a dedicated, certified gluten-free bakery facility. The allergens present in our facility are:
- Milk (butter)
- Peanuts (peanut butter)
- Tree nuts (almonds)
- Soy (lecithin in chocolate chips)
Allergen ingredients, such as soy, nuts, or milk, are segregated and stored separate from non-allergens. Each allergen class has its own storage location so there is no cross contamination during storage. Through production scheduling, allergen products are always produced after products that do not contain soy, nuts, or milk. We follow HACCP, SQF and have GMP and operating procedures for cleanup and sanitation.
Yes! We bake in a dedicated gluten-free bakery facility. Everything we make is strictly gluten free.
We are certified by two gluten-free organizations, GFCO and The GFMP (Gluten Free manufacturing Program) We follow SQF, HACCP and have GMP and operating procedures for clean-up and sanitation. We contact our suppliers regularly to ensure the ingredients are fresh, gluten-free and do not allow ingredients “rendered gluten-free in processing” (e.g. wheat starch, distilled alcohols, vinegar from wheat, barley, rye, or unknown sources) in our products.
Our products are certified by an accepted kosher certification company - EarthKosher Kosher Certification Agency.
They are also listed with cRc, Chicago Rabbinical Council and they are members of the Association of Kashrus Organizations (AKO)*. The kosher logo to the right of the front of the package.
Our products have symbols next to Earth Kosher’s logo. The DE after the symbol means produced on dairy equipment. The D means it contains dairy. An item may in fact be dairy free, but under Kosher law could be categorized as dairy equipment due to the nature of the production setup - despite not containing any actual dairy product. These products are produced on clean equipment that is not at risk for allergen residue. However, under strict Kosher law DE products cannot be used in meat products or be eaten along with other products containing meat as they are not parve.
We certainly wouldn’t mind at all if you wanted to share your delight about our products with your favorite neighborhood market place. A new product request form can be found on our website.
This form has proven to be a useful tool when introducing Aleia's products to your local health food and grocery stores. If this form is printed, completed, and submitted to the locations that you frequent and shop, it will allow store buyers to become aware of Aleia's products, ultimately allowing you to purchase our products with greater ease.
If our cookies are unopened and kept in a cool dark place, they have an eight-month (8) shelf life.
They can also be kept in the freezer!
Our packaging is not made for freezing and will absorb “freezer smells” so we recommend you transfer your cookies into an airtight container or Ziploc bags.
If possible, choose a container that fits the cookies in snugly. This helps to limit the airflow in the container and will keep the cookies tasting fresh for longer.
Place sheets of parchment paper between the layers of cookies.
If you have different kinds of cookies, store them in different containers as keeping soft and crispy cookies together will cause the harder cookies to go soggy.
When you're ready to eat them, take them out of the freezer and bring them to room temperature or pop them in a toaster oven for a minute or two until they are warm.
A quick time in a microwave works too.
You’re going to love our Coat & Crunch! It’s family-friendly and easy to prepare - and is delicious on anything!
Poultry, pork, beef, fish, tofu & vegetables! It will create a crispy golden crust to any dish. The cooking instructions are right on the box. The only advice we have is to be sure to spray the tops with olive oil and do not flip the items half way through the cooking if baking them. If frying or shallow frying, drain on paper towels. Our Bread Crumbs and Coat & Crunch work great in an air fryer too!
Yes! Just a couple tips for you; the stuffing should go into the turkey cold. You can also make it a day ahead so the flavors can meld.
- Prepare the stuffing using our directions for oven baking.
- After it comes out of the oven, spread it out on a sheet tray to cool.
- Spoon the prepared stuffing in the turkey just before roasting.
- Pack it very loosely.
- Stuffing should be 165°F in the center when done.
If you have any extra stuffing put it into a buttered baking dish and heat it up in the oven. We recommend you keep it covered the entire time and remove the foil 10 to 15 minutes at the end of the reheat.
*An easy alternative is to cook the dressing separately and then spoon it into the cooked turkey when it's resting.
You have two options.
- Make and bake the entire stuffing recipe ahead of time and refrigerate it. (Do not refrigerate uncooked stuffing). Bring the baked stuffing to room temperature so that it will re-heat evenly (this will take about 30 minutes). Be sure to add a splash broth or a little butter before reheating to prevent drying out. Warm it in a 350°F oven, covered, for 30-40 minutes until heated through. To re-create the crispy top that you have in freshly baked stuffing, remove the foil for the last 10 minutes of the baking time.
- Prep by chopping all the vegetables 1-3 days before. Follow the directions on the box for oven baking. It should only take approximately 30 minutes.
Flavorful spice mixtures to add to Aleia’s GF Plain Stuffing:
Herb Spice Mix
- 1 teaspoon dried sage, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crumbled
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons ground sage
- 1-1/2 teaspoons ground thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground marjoram
- 1 teaspoon ground rosemary
- 1⁄16 teaspoon (a pinch) nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper