Thanksgiving is such a special time of year, a time for family and friends to come together; to pause and reflect on what we’re truly thankful for and to celebrate food. At Aleia’s, what you and your family eat means the world to us. For over ten years we’ve continued to craft foods; baking from scratch, using only the finest gluten-free ingredients.
Our thoughts turn gratefully to you with warm appreciation. Thank you for making us the number one selling gluten-free stuffing mix nationwide! May you have an abundance of blessings to count and a perfect savory stuffing on your table!
Wishing you a holiday filled with warm and cherished moments.
The Aleia’s Team
- Aleia’s GF Savory Stuffing and Aleia’s GF Plain Stuffing yields enough to stuff a 14-pound bird.
- If you are going to stuff your turkey the stuffing should go into the turkey cold.
- Outside the turkey, its perfect oven baked. Use a 9″ x 13″ x 2” baking dish. (Vegetarians will thank you)
- Stuffing is best made on the day you want to serve it. To save time, chop all the vegetables 2-3 days before.
- It’s just as delicious and convenient if made ahead. Make and bake the entire stuffing recipe ahead of time and either freeze it or refrigerate it. (Do not refrigerate uncooked stuffing).
- Use our stuffing cubes with any of your favorite family recipes! You can add any other ingredients you want to make this your own: Sausage, mushrooms, apples, chestnuts, walnuts, oysters, prunes, dried cherries…
- Adding the right proportions of ingredients is key. Incorporate all your favorite add-ins, just not too many. Play it safe by using about twice as much stuffing cubes as other ingredients. Keep in mind, the bread is the binder that holds the stuffing together, and when the add-ins outnumber the binder, it’s tough for the stuffing to stay together.
If you’re looking for a perfect, classic herb stuffing, this is it.
Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Wheat-free, Soy-free, Corn-free, Trans Fat-free, Low Sodium, Kosher.
Get the RECIPE for Aleia’s Savory Stuffing!