Aleia’s Gluten-Free Plain Stuffing
Weight: 11.2 oz
Weight: 10.0 oz
Brand Name: Aleia’s Best. Taste. Ever.
Non-GMO Project Verified, Gluten-free, Dairy-free, Wheat-free, Soy-free, Corn-free, Trans Fat-free, Low Sodium, Kosher
Shop for gluten-free stuffing mixes, breadcrumbs, panko, coat & crunch, and croutons and get $1.00 off each item with code GOODSTUFF23. Valid through 12/31/23
Free shipping on all orders over $40.
Our Gluten-free Plain Stuffing is anything, but. Perfectly textured and cubed to give you a rich, fluffy, flavorful stuffing, no matter how you prepare it. Add your own seasonings for a unique flavor that we know will be out of this world!
Handcrafted and packaged in a dedicated gluten-free bakery facility by: Aleia’s Gluten-Free Foods.
Made in a facility that processes peanuts, tree nuts, milk ingredients, and lots of smiles.
MAKE IT TONIGHT
What you’ll need to prepare one 10 oz bag:
- 1 bag (10oz) Aleia’s GF Plain Stuffing
- ½ onion medium dice (about ½ cup)
- 2 ribs celery, medium dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 large carrot medium dice (about ½ cup)
- 5 tablespoons of butter or butter substitute
- 2 cups gluten-free low sodium chicken or vegetable stock
- 3 Tsp of your favorite spices
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 9 x 13 x 2 baking dish
Directions for Oven Baking:
- Heat oven to 350˚F
- In a large skillet pan on medium heat, melt butter
- Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Sauté until vegetable are tender. About 5 minutes.
- Add stock and your favorite spices. Bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Place stuffing cubes into a large bowl, pour mixture from pan over stuffing cubes. Toss lightly until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until hot.
- For a crispy top, remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
Directions for Stove Top:
- In a large saucepan on medium heat, melt butter
- Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Sauté until vegetable are tender. About 5 minutes
- Add the stock and your spices
- Stir and bring to a low boil
- Add the cubes and gently fold them in until all are moistened.
- Cover, remove from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Fluff with fork and serve.