- 2 lbs. chicken drumsticks (approx.12) (medium to large)
- 2 packets of Aleia’s Coat & Crunch Extra Crispy
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- Non-GMO vegetable spray
- Your favorite dipping sauce (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 375° line a large baking sheet with parchment paper, spray with cooking spray and set aside.
- Rinse the drumsticks in cold water, pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a large bowl coat the chicken with olive oil.
- Add 2 packets of Aleia’s Coat & Crunch Extra Crispy into the shaker bag.
- Place the chicken, 2 at a time, in the shaker bag & coat making sure to press the bread crumbs firmly into the chicken pieces.
- Place each coated chicken piece onto the baking sheet. Don’t crowd them on the baking sheet!
- Spray the tops well with the cooking spray.
- Place on the middle rack of the oven.
- Bake until cooked all the way through, about 50-55 minutes. It’s best to cook dark meat to at least 185 °F.