- 2- (8-10 oz) salmon fillets or 2 lbs. salmon
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 3 tbsp horseradish (well drained)
- ½ cup Aleia’s Gluten Free Real Panko Original bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream and horseradish in a small bowl and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, combine panko bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese.
- Season both sides of the salmon fillets with salt and pepper. Then transfer the fish to a rimmed baking sheet lined with foil.
- Spread the mayonnaise mixture on top of each fillet, spooning from the middle outwards.
- Evenly spread a good amount of the bread crumb mixture over the mayonnaise topping on each salmon fillet.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes. Cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the fillet.