- 2 – 10 ounce packages portabella mushrooms
- Olive oil for drizzling in baking dish
- 1 cup Aleia’s Italian Breadcrumbs (divided)
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 5 ounces soft goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- Coarse salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil on the bottom of your rimmed baking dish.
- In the bowl of a food processor, add 1/2 cup of the breadcrumbs and garlic and pulse until well combined.
- Add the crumbled goat cheese, parsley, salt and red pepper flakes. Pulse until well combined once more.
- Spoon the filling into each mushroom, then press the filled side in the reserved breadcrumbs.
- Place your mushrooms on your baking dish and bake until tender and lightly browned on top (about 15-20 minutes).