- 2 lbs. boneless chicken breast or tenderloin
- 1 packet of Aleia’s Coat & Crunch Extra Crispy
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Non-GMO vegetable spray
- Preheat the oven to 425° place a wire rack over a baking sheet and set aside.
- Cut the chicken breasts into strips and pat dry with paper towel.
- Drizzle each piece with olive oil.
- Coat using 1 packet of Aleia’s breading mix in shaker bag or clean plate making sure to press the bread crumbs firmly into the chicken.
- Place each coated chicken piece on the wire rack.
- Spray them lightly with the cooking spray
- Bake until cooked all the way through, about 20 minutes.
- For a darker, toasted crust, place the chicken under the broiler for an additional 3-5 minutes watching very closely so they don’t brown too much.
- For parmesan chicken add ¼ cup of parmesan cheese to the breading mix.
- To freeze, cover the baking sheet with plastic wrap and transfer to the freezer overnight. Then place the chicken strips in a zip-top plastic bag or freezer container. Store for up to 1 month. To reheat, bake for 25 minutes at 350°
Honey mustard dipping sauce
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice