- 3 lbs. chicken wings and/or drumettes (about 20)
- 2 packets of Aleia’s Coat & Crunch Crispy Spicy
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 Tbsp. hot sauce (such as Franks Red Hot original)
- Non-GMO vegetable spray
- Your favorite Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing for dipping
- Preheat the oven to 400° line a large baking sheet with foil and spray generously with cooking spray and set aside.
- In the shaker bag provided or a large bowl combine the 3 Tbsp of hot sauce with the olive oil, wings & drumettes. Toss to coat.
- Using 2 packets of Aleia’s Coat & Crunch in shaker bag or medium bowl, coat making sure to press the bread crumbs firmly into the chicken pieces.
- Place each coated chicken piece on the baking sheet.
- Spray the tops well with the cooking spray.
- Bake until cooked all the way through, about 40 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite Ranch or Blue Cheese Dressing