- 8 Aleia’s Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 pint of gluten-free vanilla ice cream
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- Scoop your ice-cream onto the bottom of one of the cookies.
- Cover with another cookie and press together gently so that the ice cream reaches the edges of the cookies.
- Sprinkle or roll the chocolate chips.
- Wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap and freeze until firm, at least 2 hours.
Tip: Spoon a little chocolate, caramel, or raspberry sauce between the ice cream and cookies for an added sweet surprise.