- 2 cups finely ground Aleia’s Gluten Free Ginger Snap Cookie crumbs, measure the ground crumbs (approximately 15 cookies)
- 5 tablespoons butter
- Gluten-free non-stick cooking spray
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with gluten-free cooking spray.
- In a food processor, pulse cookies into fine crumbs or in a resealable plastic bag (hit with a rolling pin or meat mallet).
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cookie crumbs with the melted butter, mixing until fully combined.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared pie plate. Using your fingers firmly and evenly press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the pie plate. A glass measuring cup can be used to help press the crust into the bottom of the pie plate.
- Refrigerate the cookie crumb crust for 30 minutes until it’s set. Use in a bake or no bake dessert!
- If baking the crust, bake at 350°F for 10 minutes. Set aside to cool before filling.