Use any glass bowl you have on hand! We used 2 mini 24 oz. trifle bowls. Small mason jars are delightful too!
- 9 oz. (1 box) Aleia’s Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- 1 container of Cool Whip or a similar whipped cream substitute
- 1 package of gluten-free Instant Chocolate Pudding Follow directions on box (you will need 2 cups of milk or 1-¼ cups of almond, coconut, or soy milk for preparation) OR 3 cups of ready to eat GF chocolate pudding.
- Optional Extras: Add caramel sauce or hot fudge
- If using instant pudding prepare the pudding and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place all but 2 of Aleia’s Chocolate Chunk Cookies into a bag and crush into small to medium size pieces.
- Layer using a large enough spoon:
- First layer – Crushed Aleia’s Chocolate Chunk Cookies
- Next layer – Chocolate Pudding
- Third layer – Cool Whip or whipped cream alternative
- And then – Repeat Layers!
- Top with your delicious extras and garnish with a Chocolate Chunk cookie!