- 1 cup semisweet or dark chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or butter substitute
- Aleia’s Gluten Free Almond Horn Cookies
- Combine chocolate chips and butter in a microwave safe bowl. Heat at 50% power for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Continue the process until chocolate is almost melted, then stir until chocolate is smooth.
- Dip the tip of the cookie in the melted chocolate and allow excess to drip off.
- Line a baking sheet with wax or parchment paper.
- Place the cookies on the lined baking sheet and put in refrigerator for 30 minutes, or until the cookies remove easily from the paper.
Yields 2 dozen chocolate dipped cookies.