- 1 bag (10 ounces) Aleia’s Gluten Free Savory Stuffing
- ½ onion medium dice (about ½ cup)
- 2 ribs celery, medium dice (about 1 cup)
- 1 large carrot medium dice (about ½ cup)
- 5 tablespoons of butter or butter substitute
- 2 cups gluten-free low-salt chicken stock or vegetable stock
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 9 x 12 x 2 baking dish
- Heat oven to 350˚F
- In a large skillet pan on medium heat, melt butter
- Add the onions, celery, and carrots. Sauté until vegetable are tender. About 5 minutes.
- Add stock and the spice packet. Bring to a boil. Remove the pan from the heat.
- Place stuffing cubes into a large bowl, pour mixture from pan over stuffing cubes. Toss lightly until well mixed.
- Spoon the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until hot.
- For a crispy top, remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.