ALEIA’S SURVEY SWEEPSTAKES - OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. PROMOTION DESCRIPTION: \ Aleia’s Survey Sweepstakes\ begins on March 23, 2017 at 8:00 am EST and ends on March 27, 2017 at 11:00 pm EST.
The sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Aleia’s Gluten Free Foods, LLC.. By participating in the Sweepstakes, each Entrant unconditionally accepts and agrees to comply with and abide by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor is responsible for the collection, submission or processing of Entries and the overall administration of the Sweepstakes. Entrants should look solely to Sponsor with any questions, comments or problems related to the Sweepstakes. Sponsor may be reached by email at firstname.lastname@example.org during the Promotion Period.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the USA who are eighteen (18) years or older. Aleia's, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (the \"Promotion Entities\"), are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize. Household Members and Immediate Family Members of such individuals are also not eligible to enter or win. "Household Members" shall mean those people who share the same residence at least three months a year. "Immediate Family Members" shall mean parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, step-siblings, or spouses. This Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. PRIZE: Grand Prize: One (1) winner will receive a $250 Amazon Gift Card.
Only one prize will be awarded. Gift cards and gift certificate are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuer. Prizes cannot be transferred, redeemed for cash or substituted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to award a substitute prize of equal or greater value if a prize described in these Official Rules is unavailable or cannot be awarded, in whole or in part, for any reason. The ARV of the prize represents Sponsor's good faith determination. That determination is final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of the prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash. Sponsor makes no representation or warranty concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize awarded. Restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize items.
This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the USA and Prize will only be awarded and/or delivered to addresses within said locations. All federal, state and/or local taxes, fees, and surcharges are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: Enter the Sweepstakes during the Promotion Period online by visiting the entry form, which can be found on the following website at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/5BB98ZR
Automated or robotic Entries submitted by individuals or organizations will be disqualified. Internet entry must be made by the Entrant. Any attempt by Entrant to obtain more than the stated number of Entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, logins or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void Entrant's Entries and that Entrant may be disqualified. Final eligibility for the award of any prize is subject to eligibility verification as set forth below. All Entries must be posted by the end of the Promotion Period in order to participate. Sponsor's database clock will be the official timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
5. WINNER SELECTION: The Winner of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible Entries received throughout the Promotion Period. The random drawing will be conducted about one week after the Promotion Period by Sponsor or its designated representatives, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will vary depending on the number of eligible Entries received.
6. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winner will be notified by email at the email address provided in the Entry Information on April 7, 2017. Potential Winner must accept a prize by email as directed by Sponsor within one week of notification. Sponsor is not responsible for any delay or failure to receive notification for any reason, including inactive email account(s), technical difficulties associated therewith, or Winner’s failure to adequately monitor any email account.
Any winner notification not responded to or returned as undeliverable may result in prize forfeiture. The potential prize winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability, and a Publicity Release (collectively \"the Prize Claim Documents\"). No substitution or transfer of a prize is permitted except by Sponsor.
8. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (f) any injury or damage to participant's or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend all drawings and prize awards, and Sponsor reserves the right to award any remaining prizes (up to the total ARV as set forth in these Official Rules) in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Sweepstakes.
9. WINNER LIST/OFFICIAL RULES: To obtain a copy of the Winner List or a copy of these Official Rules, send your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Aleia’s Gluten Free Foods, LLC. cc: Aleia’s Survey Sweepstakes at 4 Pin Oak Drive Branford CT. 06405. Requests for the names of the winner must be received no later than May 31, 2017 after the Promotion Period has ended. For accessing a Winner List online, visit www.aleias.com. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
11. SPONSOR: Aleia’s Gluten Free Foods, LLC. 4 Pin Oak Drive Branford, CT 06405. email@example.com
Last updated: (March 14, 2017)
Aleia’s Gluten free Foods, LLC.("us", "we", or "our") operates http://www.aleias.com. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the Site.
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection and Use
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name ("Personal Information").
Like many site operators, we collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Site ("Log Data").
This Log Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol ("IP") address, browser type, browser version, the pages of our Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages and other statistics.
In addition, we may use third party services such as Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyze this ...
We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that ...
Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer's hard drive.
Like many sites, we use "cookies" to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor. SurveyMonkey Inc. (and its subsidiary company, Infinity Box Inc.) complies with the US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework developed by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal information received in the U.S. from Switzerland. SurveyMonkey Inc. has certified that it adheres to the U.S.-Swiss Safe Harbor Privacy Principles with respect to such information. SurveyMonkey may process some data from individuals or companies in Switzerland via other compliance mechanisms, including data processing agreements based on the EU Standard Contractual Clauses. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit https://safeharbor.export.gov/swisslist.aspx.
Authentication: User data on our database is logically segregated by account-based access rules. User accounts have unique usernames and passwords that must be entered each time a user logs on. SurveyMonkey issues a session cookie only to record encrypted authentication information for the duration of a specific session. The session cookie does not include the password of the user.
Passwords: User application passwords have minimum complexity requirements. Passwords are individually salted and hashed.
Single Sign-On: For our Team Collaboration accounts, SurveyMonkey supports SAML 2.0 integration, which allows you to control access to SurveyMonkey across your organization and define authentication policies for increased security. For more details, visit our SSO help page.
Data Encryption: Certain sensitive user data, such as credit card details and account passwords, are stored in encrypted format.
Data Portability: SurveyMonkey enables you to export your data from our system in a variety of formats so that you can back it up, or use it with other applications.
Data Residency: All SurveyMonkey user data, to include Wufoo, TechValidate, SurveyMonkey Intelligence, is stored on servers located in the United States. For FluidSurveys and FluidReview, all data is stored in Canada.
All SurveyMonkey information systems and infrastructure are hosted in world-class data centers. These data centers include all the necessary physical security controls you would expect in a data center these days (e.g., 24×7 monitoring, cameras, visitor logs, entry requirements). SurveyMonkey has dedicated cages to separate our equipment from other tenants. In addition, these data centers are SOC 2 accredited. For more information, visit SuperNAP and InterNAP. If you are looking for FluidSurvey or FluidReview information, please contact us directly.
Connectivity: Fully redundant IP network connections with multiple independent connections to a range of Tier 1 Internet access providers.
Power: Servers have redundant internal and external power supplies. Data centers have backup power supplies, and are able to draw power from the multiple substations on the grid, several diesel generators, and backup batteries.
Uptime: Continuous uptime monitoring, with immediate escalation to SurveyMonkey staff for any downtime.
Failover: Our database is replicated in real-time and can failover in less than an hour.
Backup Frequency: Backups occur daily at multiple geographically disparate sites.
Testing: System functionality and design changes are verified in an isolated test “sandbox” environment and subject to functional and security testing prior to deployment to active production systems.
Firewalls: Firewalls restrict access to all ports except 80 (http) and 443 (https).
Access Control: Secure VPN, 2FA (two-factor authentication), and role-based access is enforced for systems management by authorized engineering staff.
Logging and Auditing: Central logging systems capture and archive all internal systems access including any failed authentication attempts.
Encryption in Transit: By default, our survey collectors have Transport Layer Security (TLS) enabled to encrypt respondent traffic. All other communications with the surveymonkey.com website are sent over TLS connections, which protects communications by using both server authentication and data encryption. This ensures that user data in transit is safe, secure, and available only to intended recipients. Our application endpoints are TLS only and score an “A” rating on SSL Labs‘ tests. We also employ Forward Secrecy and only support strong ciphers for added privacy and security.
Patching: Latest security patches are applied to all operating systems, applications, and network infrastructure to mitigate exposure to vulnerabilities.
Third Party Scans: Our environments are continuously scanned using best of breed security tools. These tools are configured to perform application and network vulnerability assessments, which test for patch status and basic misconfigurations of systems and sites.
Penetration Testing: External organizations perform penetration tests at least annually.
Bug Bounty: We take the security of our platforms very seriously! SurveyMonkey runs a private bug bounty program to ensure our applications are continuously reviewed for vulnerabilities.
Organizational & Administrative Security
Information Security Policies: We maintain internal information security policies, including incident response plans, and regularly review and update them.
Employee Screening: We perform background screening on all employees, to the extent possible within local laws.
Training: We provide security and technology use training for employees.
Service Providers: We screen our service providers and bind them under contract to appropriate confidentiality and security obligations if they deal with any user data.
Access: Access controls to sensitive data in our databases, systems, and environments are set on a need-to-know / least privilege necessary basis.
Audit Logging: We maintain and monitor audit logs on our services and systems.
Software Development Practices
Stack: We code in Python and run on SQL Server, Windows, and Ubuntu.
Coding Practices: Our engineers use best practices and industry-standard secure coding guidelines which align with the OWASP Top 10.
Deployment: We deploy code dozens of times during the week, giving us the ability to react quickly in the event a bug or vulnerability is discovered within our code.
Compliance and Certifications
PCI: SurveyMonkey is currently PCI 3.1 compliant.
HIPAA: SurveyMonkey offers enhanced security features that support HIPAA requirements. For more details, visit our HIPAA-compliance page.
Handling of Security Breaches
Despite best efforts, no method of transmission over the Internet and no method of electronic storage is perfectly secure. We cannot guarantee absolute security. However, if SurveyMonkey learns of a security breach, we will notify affected users so that they can take appropriate protective steps. Our breach notification procedures are consistent with our obligations under various state and federal laws and regulation, as well as any industry rules or standards that we adhere to. Notification procedures include providing email notices or posting a notice on our website if a breach occurs.
Keeping your data secure also depends on you ensuring that you maintain the security of your account by using sufficiently complicated passwords and storing them safely. You should also ensure that you have sufficient security on your own systems, to keep any survey data you download to your own computer away from prying eyes. We offer TLS to secure the transmission of survey responses, but it is your responsibility to ensure that your surveys are configured to use that feature where appropriate. For more information on securing your surveys, visit our Help Center.
Due to the number of customers who use our service, specific security questions or custom security forms can only be addressed for customers purchasing a certain volume of user accounts within a SurveyMonkey subscription. If your company has a large number of potential or existing users and is interested in exploring such arrangements, please check out Team Collaboration.
Last updated: July 13, 2016.