1 bag (12oz) Aleia's Gluten Free Savory Stuffing
1/2 onion medium dice (about 1/2 cup)
2 ribs celery medium dice (about 1 cup)
1 large carrot medium dice (about 1/2 cup)
6 tablespoons of butter
2 cups gluten free low salt chicken stock
Directions for oven baked stuffing:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large skillet pan, medium heat, melt butter; add onions, celery and carrots. Sautè until vegetables are tender.
3. Add stock, bring to a boil then remove the pan from the heat.
4. Place stuffing mix into a large bowl, pour mixture from pan over stuffing. Toss lightly until well mixed.
5. Spoon the mixture into a greased casserole dish. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes or until hot. For a crispy top, remove foil and bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes.
Tip: Sausage & Mushroom Stuffing: add 1 cup sliced mushrooms to the vegetables during cooking. Stir ½ pound cooked and crumbled GF sausage into the mixture